- Born in Kuwait April 10th 1971
- Worked as a Calligrapher and Graphic Designer 1989 - 1995
- Immigrated to Canada 1995
- 2005 graduated with honors, diploma in Web Development from CDI College, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2000 graduated with honors, diploma in Graphic Design from Algonquin College, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2000 established Ofouq Magazine. An electronic magazine considered a bridge that crossesover the silences of history and reality. Al-Nabhan has been the General Editor of Ofouq Magazine since 2000.
- 2005 established with other Arab Writers in the US and Canada The Jozoor Cultural Organization, an independent nonprofit cultural organization interested in The Arabic literature of Exile.
- 2008 established Masaa Publishing House
- Al-Nabhan participated in many International Poetry Festival.
- Some of Al-Nabhan’s poems have been translated to English, Spanish Dutch and Romanian.
- Al-Nabhan translated several poems for other poets, from English to Arabic that have been printed in numerous Anthologies.
- Al-Nabhan publishes his poems and articles in literary Arabic magazines and newspapers.
- Another Labyrinth (Al-Mada House, Syria 2004).
- My Blood Is a Stone in Your Still Door (Jozoor, Lebanon 2005).
- A Woman from Far-end City (Masaa, Kuwait 2011).
- Between Two Small Cites (Egypt 2011)
"I offer you
Strained by pain I await your hand
I am the one, the individual
Withering in your absence."